In this topic Tok discusses his concern with Christian use of man-made phrases (Christian cliches), such as “Once Saved, Always Saved.” After addressing that, Tok moves on to another common phrase – “Jesus is 100% man and 100% God.”
If Jesus is God on Earth, did He perform His miracles in the power of “I AM?” And if that’s so, how does Jesus expect us to do even greater works than His?
Bible verses referenced in this segment:
- John 8:58-59 NKJV –  Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”  Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
- 1 Timothy 3:16 NKJV –  And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifested in the flesh, Justified in the Spirit, Seen by angels, Preached among the Gentiles, Believed on in the world, Received up in glory.
- John 14:12 NKJV –  “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater [works] than these he will do, because I go to My Father.
- Ephesians 6:12 NKJV –  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual [hosts] of wickedness in the heavenly [places].
- Acts 1:1 NKJV –  The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach,
Interestingly, you will hear Tok (in his recounting of his prayers to God) describe God referring to Tok as “Shorty.” This is God’s endearing term for Tok.